I'm a Technical PM with a background in program management, data analysis (day to day), and electronics engineering (by education). I actively practice and preach privacy & data security to anyone willing to listen, and am a passionate nerd that likes to make stuff.
Last Updated: 02 April 2020
I am currently an Asset Manager of Edge Network hardware that serves global producation traffic to customers of high bandwidth Google services. With extensive experience in SQL, dashboarding, and data analysis, my role focuses on capturing and resolving data integrity issues to meet Sarbanes Oxley accountability requirements.
Previous work includes over two decades in computer and network repair, web design, and electronics maintenance - including avionics hardware from serving in the United States Air Force.
• Automated network deployment capitalization visibility using SQL and Python for data archiving and dashboards.
• Maintained Sarbanes Oxley compliance goals within edge network infrastructure.
• Improved gaps in hardware reporting datasets, while chasing asset lifecycle through capitalization and retirement.
• Partnered on network reporting unification, which sync'd network inventory reporting tools.
Netops Supply Chain - Google Inc. •2016 - 2019
• Reduced failed production network hardware downtime by 50% in 2016 and an additional 29% in 2017.
• Learned SQL for building metrics dashboards that improved accuracy, transparency, and compliance of Technical Infrastructure SLOs.
• Partnered with software development teams for the creation of custom supply chain tools to fit unique program requirements.
• Developed linear, step-by-step process training and documentation utilized by an off-shore call-center for daily operations.
Data Center Technician
Netops RMA Team Lead - Google Inc. •2011 - 2015
• 2015 Google Citizenship Award Winner.
• Learned Linux BASH scripting to design tools used by Google network engineering teams - significantly reducing human error.
• Contributed in the deployment, projects, and support of Google's global network infrastructure.
• Maintained network hardware OEM vendor relations and assisted with supporting various contractual obligations.
Manager and Senior Technician
Human Computer • Palm Springs, CA
PC Technician and Instructor
Workforce Development Center - VA Department EDD • Indio, CA